Monday, April 6, 2009

We Love Cousins!

We went to our Grammy's house over the weekend. The house was full of little kids. And we LOVE it.

Gene's two sisters came as well. (His other sister and brother already live in the same town.) There were cousins there for each of our children to play with. It's so fun especially for the two older ones since these are the only cousins that are their same age!
I hope they always remember these days.
Some of my fondest childhood memories are spending time with cousins. On my dad's side there were Sundays after church up at my grandma's with all of the cousins. And on my mom's side, I loved when Easter, Thanksgiving, and Summertime came because that meant cousins traveling to stay with my other grandma.
Aryn teaching her cousin how to crochet.

1 comment:

Ence Family said...

Cousins are fun! Aren't they?! Looks like you had a fun time in Vernal!!