Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St.Patrick's Day Parade

Aunt Saddie decided she wanted to have a parade for St. Patrick's Day. We thought it sounded like fun.

We didn't really have anything to make a float or to decorate bikes with, so...We decided to go as the BAND! Because every parade needs a band.

Aryn on cymbals. (She thought they were called "clinks.")
Zoe and our neighbor, playing the recorders. (Let me tell you, these are NOT the most fun instruments to have around the house.)
Tomas, a wee leprechaun, on tamborine.
Our other little neighbor taking her turn with a recorder as well as a maraca.
Asher on clinks.
Isaac with the triangle.
Hazel is the pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow.

The starting line up.
The parade route down to the park!
The grand finish. Everyone LOVES a parade.
My little bit of green for the day! (I tried keeping it discreet for pinches!)

3 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I'm disappointed that I missed the parade! Can you do it over so I can watch and wave at you all??

JILLIAN said...

WHAT GREAT SPORTS.
I LOVE YOUR GREEN BROACH.
WHERE EVER DID YOU FIND IT.
AND I LOVE YOUR MOM, PLEASE TELL HER FOR ME.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, my kids loved the parade and the pics are so cute!