I made Lasagna Roll-ups. I learned how to make these while in college. I lived with some girls that wanted to share food and cook with everyone instead of cooking our own food for ourselves. It was fun, and I got to try a bunch of new things!
Aryn loved, LOVED them. Isaac picked out the filling. (He is one picky kid.) Zoe sort of ate them. Gene and I both enjoy them.
2 cups ricotta cheese
freshly chopped spinach (or 10 oz. frozen spinach)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
grated mozzarella cheese for topping
1. pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 13x9x2 baking dish.
2. cook noodles as directed on package
3. mix the cheese filling ingredients. drain noodles.
4. spread 3 Tbs. of cheese filling down the length of 1 noodle. roll up. repeat for each noodle.
5. place rolls in baking dish. cover with remaining spaghetti sauce. top with mozzarella cheese.
6. cover with tin foil and bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.