I thank my friend Terra, for sharing this first one with me. She told me about it one night at a great Relief Society activity (put on by Maridee, who has her own peach recipe going on over there). Later, when I called Terra for specifics, she was so very helpful in her explanantions.
We love to make smoothies. These are perfect for them.
1. wash and peel the peaches.
2. cut into quarters, then eighths.
3. place on waxed paper baking sheets. sprinkle with fruit fresh.
4. place baking sheets in freezer. freeze.
5. label freezer bags with date and content, put peaches inside. (i use the gallon sized bags.) store in the freezer.
And that's how you do it! Oh so very sastisfying. Has anyone else given this a try?
On another note...I'd just like to tell my peachy husband that I love him and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Fourteen years. WHOA.