Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Update

I came home to this Friday night. (Gene and the kids had family movie night, while I went to a craft party. It was nice to mingle with other adult ladies. A good break.) Anyway, when I came home look what I found underneath the Christmas tree...


This one is slightly blurry, but precious to me nonetheless.

Saturday we did a little tree trimming and pruning. My grandpa and Gene clipped the apricot tree.

While we were outside, Aryn spotted a furry friend hopping around. We all decided we wanted a bunny for Christmas. (Even though we are NOT ready to take care of one.)

I put some of the branches to good use by fashioning an arrangement for the porch.

7 comments:

Saddie said...

What a sweet gift to find under a Christmas tree!

The Calico Crew said...

sooo dang cute! Gene must have been pretty boring...or at least the movie must have.I think I like the blurry picture better. You might even be able to make up a new verse to "Picture a Christmas" and put Asher's name in there

Anita Day said...

I'm so happy I ran into you the other day...and even happier to see you are bloggin. I love picture #2. It doesn't look blurry, just soft focused. Soooo precious! Your pictures are really great. You have a good eye.

The Heaton's said...

Soooo precious! The perfect gift! I love how he sleeps!

Shannon said...

Very productive weekend. That bunny is so cute!

Mubeen said...

SO precious! That's gotta be the best gift to find under the tree! Love your creativity for your porch!

Tamara said...

Rayn,
I've been looking for you! Drop me a line at teejw at msn dot com. Every once and a while some of us chicks from the great Class of 93 get together for dinner...I didn't know you lived around here until one gal mentioned it last time. So I need your email address so I can let you know about the next one. - Tamara