I know we're a few weeks into starting the new year, but I wanted to show some slipcovers I made for our Primary. ( I actually made them a year or so ago, but we never got into the habit of using them. We started using them again for the new year.) I used yellow fabric for the Sunbeams, green fabric for the CTR classes, and blue fabric for the Valiant classes.
First, I made a pattern of the top of the chair by tracing it onto a piece of old wallpaper. Next, I cut that out and traced it onto the colored fabric. I sewed the fabric together around the edge on the sewing machine. Then, I hemmed along the bottom. Then, I turned it right-side-out and cut up some plastic sheet protectors for the pockets. Last, I made cards with the number for each age group out of cardstock.